Do You Qualify?
The medical marijuana program in Delaware lists a variety of conditions that qualify for a medical marijuana certification. If you’ve been wondering if you can qualify for the program, please review the conditions listed below. If you’ve been diagnosed with one or more of the following conditions, make an appointment to see one of our doctors by calling: 1-877-676-6165.
PA Green Medical does not require a physician’s referral for an appointment, we will review your medical condition in one visit and determine if you quality for the State’s medical marijuana program, which means, no return visits.
- Terminal Illness
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV Positive)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Decompensated Cirrhosis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS / Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Chronic debilitating Migraines or New daily persistent headache
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Autism with aggressive behavior
A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome Severe,
- Debilitating pain that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measure for more than three (3) months, or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects.
- Intractable Nausea Seizures Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis