Do You Qualify?
You can qualify for a medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania if you suffer from any of the following conditions listed below. If you’ve been diagnosed with one or more of these conditions, make an appointment to see one of our doctors by calling: 1-888-399-0329.
PA Green Medical does not require a physician’s referral for an appointment, we will review your medical condition in one visit and determine if you quality for the State’s medical marijuana program, which means, no return visits.
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Terminal illness with a medical prognosis of life expectancy of approximately one year or less if the illness runs its normal course
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle cell anemia
- Dyskinetic and Spastic Movement Disorders
- Addiction substitute therapy (opioid reduction)
- Neurogenerative Diseases
- Anxiety Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome